Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Health||425 (+35)||Attack Damage||50 (+5)||Walk Speed||2.8|
|Armor||25 (+1)||Power Damage||15 (+2)||Aggro Range||4|
|Shield||20 (+1)||Attack Speed||1300||Attack Range||1.5|
|HP Regen||2 (+1)||Crit Chance||0|
Sir Rattleballs is a melee champion whose main role is fighter and whose secondary role is ninja.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Rattleballs is strong on teams with good area of effect damage or crowd control. His ability to dash in with shadowless thrust then group the enemy team up with dust storm sets up easy wombo combos. His shadowless thrust is particularly effective at dueling ranged auto attackers, because with good timing he can both engage and parry an auto attack for massive damage. The second version of shadowless dash (wait for 1.5 seconds) is great for clearing the camps with three monsters in it, especially if you've built power damage.
Counters[edit | edit source]
Strong Against[edit | edit source]
- Gunter: Very squishy and easy to assasinate, especially since your dashes are about the same range. You can cancel his ult with your W and counter his auto-attacks in lane.
- Marceline: If you manage to counter her W (beast form), you'd be saving yourself from a lot of damage, and if you get rooted, you can activate your Sword Stuff, making you dangerous to get near.
- Princess Bubblegum: Very easy to react to her auto-attacks with your counter. Plus, it's very hard for her to run away from your pull and Sword Stuff without dashes.
Weak Against[edit | edit source]
- Flame Princess: She has very long range and is dangerous to get close to because of her ult and Flambit Polymorph. Strong against Rattleballs in lane and in teamfights, but is fairly easy to assassinate when you hide in a bush.
- Ice King: He is almost exactly like The Lich except that his root is less effective than his charm, but his Frosty Doom makes him very hard to catch with your auto-attacks and ult.
- The Lich: Rattleballs is particularly weak against people with area control because he can get poisoned while auto-attacking or using Sword Stuff. Plus, you can't run away if he hits his charm.
Recommended Backpacks[edit | edit source]
The following build orders have been found to work well with Sir Rattleballs; the first part indicates the build order, the second part indicates the end result (assuming all 10 levels have been reached):
- Bella Noche's Knapsack: 1/1/2/5/1/5/1/5/2/5 (4/2/0/0/4)
- Champion's Backpack: 1/1/2/2/1/2/1/2/5/5/ (4/4/0/0/2)
- Billy's Bag: 1/1/2/5/1/5/1/5/5/2 (4/2/0/0/4)
- Candy Monarch Regalia: 1/2/1/2/4/1/2/1/2/4 (4/4/0/2/0) or 1/2/1/2/5/1/2/1/2/5 (4/4/0/0/2)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Sir RattleBalls (formerly known as Rattleballs), first appeared in the episode Rattleballs. He meets Finn and proceeds, after a string of events, to train Finn. In the early days of the Candy Kingdom, he was a police robot programmed to fight and beat criminals. Their perfection in clearing the bad guys lead to their demise as Princess BubbleGum started to dismantle them since she didn't need them anymore. Rattleballs was able to defy orders and escape unnoticed.