|Health||400 (+35)||Attack Damage||50 (+3)||Walk Speed||3|
|Armor||10 (+1)||Power Damage||25 (+5)||Aggro Range||3|
|Shield||10 (+1)||Attack Speed||1700||Attack Range||2|
|HP Regen||2 (+1)||Crit Chance||0|
Marceline is a melee champion whose main role is fighter and whose secondary role is jinxer.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Marceline is one of the greatest junglers with the meta-back pack, due to her HUGE sustain.
- You should never initiate in teamfights. You should be in the beast form, wait for the fight to begin and negative effects to be blown, root the enemy, drop one auto-attack and reset it with your second ability. Then, you should turn into vampire form, charming the enemies and auto-attacking them with your auto-attack boost. Building health allows you to last longer in teamfights.
- You can easily turn around a 1vs1 situation, with your 3 auto-attack health drain and decent disables.
- Do not be afraid to chase. Marceline is one of the best chasers, especially in her beast form. Do note though, it's hard do catch people who can dash away from your skillshot.
Counters[edit | edit source]
Strong Against[edit | edit source]
- Ice King: Very easy to hit because he's very slow without his ult. Just make sure you don't get hit by his snare and you should be fine.
- Lich: He is almost like ice king except he's charm is more effective and he don't have that big speed buff.
- Lumpy Space Princess: LSP is a fairly immobile champion who relies on harassment in lane. This makes her easy to root and use your combo on, and you don't worry about harassment due to your high sustain. Your only worry should be her fear.
Weak Against[edit | edit source]
- Flame Princess: It's very hard to dodge her spells with only a speed buff (and not a dash), and when you root her, she can still her spells and even her ult so you can't get in range.
- Jake the Dog: Extreme counter to Marceline. He is tanky enough to resist your full combo. Plus, his hard CC makes you hard to hit him, and your Q's are useless when he uses his ult, which you can't run away from.
- Sir Rattleballs: Very mobile champion who can jump away from your skillshot and charm. When you snare him, he can use his "Sword Stuff" to damage you while being rooted. Plus, if he uses his Q right, he can counter your W with a crit, nullifying your main source of damage.
Recommended Backpacks[edit | edit source]
The following build orders have been found to work well with Marceline; the first part indicates the build order, the second part indicates the end result (assuming all 10 levels have been reached):
- Bella Noche's Knapsack: 1>1>5>5>1>5>1>5>3>3 (4/0/2/0/4) or 1>1>5>5>5>3>5>3>3>3 (2/0/4/0/4)
- Meta-Science Sack: 2/2/5/5/2/5/2/5/1/1 (2/4/0/0/4)
- Billy's Bag: 1/3/1/3/1/3/1/3/5/5 (4/0/4/0/2)