This wiki is being considered for deletion due to inactivity. Please comment on the community portal if you have any objections.
|Health||325 (+25)||Attack Damage||50 (+4)||Walk Speed||2.85|
|Armor||10 (+1)||Power Damage||30 (+3)||Aggro Range||5|
|Shield||10 (+1)||Attack Speed||1500||Attack Range||5|
|HP Regen||2 (+1)||Crit Chance||1|
Gunter is a ranged champion whose main role is ninja and whose secondary role is ninja.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Gunter has incredible damage potential, but the lowest amount of health in the game so positioning is key with him.
- Gunter's Belly Slide (Q) is one of the best dashes in the game because of it's short cooldown and far range. While it does respectable damage, it's best to save it as an escape unless you're certain it will help secure a kill.
- Gunter's Belly Slide (Q) Can also be used as a shortcut from base to the main altar or jungle: go right between the two health pickups close to the wall and aim as close to the other side as possible. Gunter will slide the extra distance, popping out at the other side. Can be used to get back into base as well.
- Aside from Gunter's low HP, his main drawback is high cooldowns so be careful to use spells wisely or build some cooldown reduction.
- Wing It (W) is amazing for poking and can proc Shatter so it's also a good farming tool. You can cast it immediately after an autoattack to cancel the animation and get more damage in. Because of it's long range and quick cast time, it's also good for kiting.
- With Gunter's Bottle Barrage (E) make sure you are positioned well so that you deal the full damage and aren't easily retaliated against during the channel. It's recommended to have teammates with heavy crowd-control so achieve both as you cannot move until the animation finishes.
Counters[edit | edit source]
Strong Against[edit | edit source]
- The Lich: He has short range spells that rely on his charm hitting. You can usually dash away from his poison, and even if you get hit by the charm, you will probably survive unless he has teamates to follow up.
- Ice King: Similar to the Lich, you'll probably able to dash away from most threats unless he has backup.
- Jake: Jake does minimal damage without his ult, which Gunter can dash away from. Plus, Gunter does extreme damage with his bottles and can actually burst down Jake unlike most other characters.
Weak Against[edit | edit source]
- Flame Princess: Flame Princess has a longer range than Gunter with her spells and auto attacks, and you can't run away from her ult which can torch you in seconds.
- Magic Man: He can initiate with his ult to take you down to half health, forcing you to run away, where he has high outplay potential with decoy against your bottles and can finish you with his auto attacks. Plus, he can stop your ult by decoying out of it or even silencing you.
- Princess Bubblegum: Her auto-attacks can chunk you really hard along with the area control of her spells. If her ult hits you, it will leave you in a bad position with low health.
- Sir Rattleballs: His dash is almost like your dash, he can tank your bottles pretty well, and most importantly, can disrupt your teamfight ult with his W.
Recommended Backpacks[edit | edit source]
The following build orders have been found to work well with Gunter; the first part indicates the build order, the second part indicates the end result (assuming all 10 levels have been reached):