Fridjitsu: Ninjas of the Ice
Critically strike your foes! Run, attack and cast faster. Strong defenses too, but they can slow you down. Choose wisely.
PROs: Speed. Crits. Cooldowns. CONs: Damage. Defensive tradeoffs.
- MeMow's Dagger
- + Attack Damage (10/20/30/50)
- + Critical Chance (5%/10%/15%/20%)
- + Attack Speed (75/150/250/350)
- Demonic Wishing Eye
- + Power Damage (15/35/75/150)
- + Power Vamp (3%/5%/7%/10%)
- + Critical Chance (5%/5%/5%/5%)
- Ice Armor
- + Armor (10/25/50/100)
- + Health (25/75/100/150)
- - Attack Speed (-50/-100/-150/-200)
- Wizard's Cloak
- + Shields (10/25/50/100)
- The Art of Fridjitsu
- + Cooldown (5%/10%/15%/20%)
- + Speed (.05/.10/.15/.20)
- + Critical Chance (3%/5%/7%/10%)
Tips[edit | edit source]
This set is meant for champions who will benefit most from the crazy attack speed granted by Me-Mow's dagger (LSP's passive). Your attack speed synergizes well with the critical chance granted by The Art of Fridjitsu, since the more times you can hit an enemy, the more chances to crit you get. Defense is completely ignored, since the only item that boosts armor and health will also decrease your attack speed, which is the opposite of what you want when you pick this backpack. This makes this a very risky backpack that will turn you into a "glass cannon": amazing offensive potential, at the cost of poor defenses. You will die very fast if you allow multiple enemies to jump you, but conversely you will rapidly melt down the health of solitary enemies if you manage to catch them.