We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
Finn the Human
Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination
|Finn the Human|
|Health||500 (+50)||Attack Damage||50 (+5)||Walk Speed||3|
|Armor||20 (+1)||Power Damage||15 (+2)||Aggro Range||4|
|Shield||10 (+1)||Attack Speed||1500||Attack Range||1.5|
|HP Regen||2 (+1)||Crit Chance||0|
Finn the Human is a melee champion whose main role is ninja and whose secondary role is fighter.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Finn is a very basic and versatile character, able to assassinate targets quickly, or soak up damage in a prolonged fight depending on how you build him.
- Dashing and using your ultimate is a good way to initiate from a long range. Be careful though as it prevents you from escaping unless you can secure a kill or assist from it.
- Finn's passive requires you to make consecutive basic attacks to make use of it so the attack speed is a boon for him.
- Another way to deal quick damage is to use your Armored Attack (Q) after a basic attack as it will cancel its animation, allowing you to attack up to 3 times in quick succession, both very good for your passive and Armored Attack's explosion effect.
- Like most targeted dashes, Finn's Bombastic Dash (W) can jump through certain walls. Keep this in mind when attempting to chase or evade opponents!
Recommended Backpacks[edit | edit source]
The following build orders have been found to work well with Finn; the first part indicates the build order, the second part indicates the end result (assuming all 10 levels have been reached):
- Billy's Bag: 1/1/3/3/1/5/1/5/3/3 (4/0/4/0/2)
- Billy's Bag: 1/1/5/5/1/5/1/5/3/3 (4/0/2/0/4)
- Bella Noche's Knapsack: 1/1/5/5/1/5/1/5/3/3 (4/0/2/0/4)
- Techno-Tank: 1/1/3/3/1/3/1/3/5/5 (4/0/4/0/2)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Finn was originally going to be able to use his demon sword as well as his golden sword. This was cancelled at some point in development.
- The game data still contains the data files for the demon sword, however.