|Health||375 (+32)||Attack Damage||30 (+3)||Walk Speed||2.95|
|Armor||20 (+2)||Power Damage||55 (+3)||Aggro Range||5|
|Shield||25 (+2)||Attack Speed||1600||Attack Range||5.5|
|HP Regen||2 (+1)||Crit Chance||0|
Beemo is a ranged champion whose main role is wizard and whose secondary role is jinxer.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Beemo does best against heroes who rely on thier auto attacks since he can blind them, which robs them of their ability to land blows. He is especially good against Fionna, because when she uses her ultimate to become invincible, Beemo can simply keep her slowed and stunned to prevent her from doing any damage or running away.
You can build Beemo with either attack damage or power damage. Attack damage is more commonly built because of Beemo's high movement speed (at the expense of having no dash). This gives him more consistent damage while taking advantage of his long auto-attack range by constantly harassing enemies in lane. He also has lots of utility high base damage on his spells without power damage. Power damage gives you a lots of burst from your Bouncy Bee and minor poke with your Camera.
Another strategy is to build him as a tank and focus on surviving long enough to slow and stun the enemy while dealing moderate damage with his Bouncy Bee and supporting your teammates.
Counters[edit | edit source]
Strong Against[edit | edit source]
- Fionna: As mentioned above, all of Beemo's utility works well against her, especially if your team can follow up.
- Marceline: If you use your blind correctly, you can negate her beast form W (which takes away a lot of her burst) or all her basic attacks right after her charm.
- Finn: Much like Fionna, you can blind him during his attack speed buff and prevent him from running away, although he has slightly better juke potential with a lower cooldown on his dash and "The Box!".
Weak Against[edit | edit source]
- Jake: He is immune to all of your CC with his ult. He can either cancel your stun with his Q/W or step on you while you're doing it. Your only advantage is your better speed.
- Princess Bubblegum: Has stronger kiting potential with her gum and turrets and disruption/dispositionining with her ult. You have better chase potential though.
- Flame Princess: Without a dash, you are relatively easy to hit with a polymorph. She has a longer basic attack range than you, and her ult remains active if you stun her.
- Earl of Lemongrab: He loves the stacks that your abilities give him, your best choice is to go always with an ally to confront him, never 1v1 him and never stack him (unless you got a secure K.O.) otherwise you lose.
Recommended Backpacks[edit | edit source]
The following build orders have been found to work well with Beemo; the first part indicates the build order, the second part indicates the end result (assuming all 10 levels have been reached):
- Bella Noche's Knapsack: 1/1/5/5/1/5/1/5/2/2 (4/2/0/0/4)
- Techno-Tank: 2/2/5/5/2/5/2/5/1/1 (2/4/0/0/4)
- Nearly Ultimate Wizard Wear: 4/4/3/3/4/3/4/3/2/2 (0/2/4/4/0)
- Billy's Bag: 2/1/1/5/5/1/5/1/5/2 (4/2/0/0/4)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- While Beemo intiates his Ult, he exclaims "Unleash the Bee". This sound clip is actually an edited excerpt from the episode Jake Suit. The original quote was "Unleash the beast", while the actual missile is the Bouncy Bee from the episode Guardians Of Sunshine.
- Beemo's real name is BMO; Beemo is simply its phonetic pronunciation. In-game, however, he is interchangeably referred to as Beemo or BMO.
- Beemo's gender is the source of many debates among Adventure Time fans. Pendleton Ward has stated that Beemo is genderless, and Beemo has been referred to as both a male and a female within the show.
- In-game, the description for Beemo's Game Frame power refers to Beemo as "him".